Saturday, January 17, 2009

On deck.

My house is a pit and I'm getting behind on all the stuff I want to do. So, how do I solve this? By blogging, of course.

Here's some pictures of projects that are on deck.

I pieced this top forever and ever ago and just found the perfect home for it. I won't give many details because it's a surprise for a little boy whose mom read this blog, but here's the fabric I'm going to use for the back:



Here's part of the back for my Flea Market Fancy.
Link

And here's some fabulous fabric for another surprise project for a great friend who digs a certain color:

Dude. I'm a kick-ass friend.

2 comments:

The Modern Gal said...

I've been waiting on blogging to do my grocery shopping for me for two weeks and it hasn't. Sigh.

Sarah said...

It's all so yummy!