Saturday, January 24, 2009

Knobs and knobs!

I mentioned that I stopped by my heaven, aka, Anthropologie, today. And seriously, I fucking PILLAGED the sale section. I mean, how can you NOT love their housewares?

Among the greattastic things I picked up were drawer pulls for my dresser. Now, I love this thing. It's big and huge and wood and solid. My parents got it for me in ninth grade and I hope to have it with me forever. But the drawer pulls on it were a little, er, outdated. (See bottom left corner in picture for the original.) I'd been eying the drawer pulls at Anthro for years, and today I found a bunch on sale for $2.50 each.

Of course, I didn't plan on buying them, so I accidentally bought 12 instead of 13. You know what that means right? ANOTHER TRIP TOMORROW! Wheeeeeee!

Anyway, I deliberately got them so none match. Sort of shabby chic, you know?

Here's a few close ups of my favs:




1 comment:

The Modern Gal said...

Ooooo, I've always wanted to do the same thing, but I don't have any chests that necessitate knobs. Love the ones you chose.