Sunday, January 18, 2009

I swear, I did NOT eat the paste.

As luck (or my laziness) would have it, I've pretty managed to accomplish jack shit from my ambitious weekend to-do list.

I DID however, accomplish a totally different project. A collage.

Yeah yeah. I know. What am I, 3? Bite me, jerkfaces. It was AWESOME.

JoAnn's was having a sale on these cardboard letters so I got A and H, because they are my initials. Then I attacked a stack of magazines and some fabric scraps, completely covering my newly vacuumed floor with tiny bits of paper and thread. Then I modge podged the crap out of them after the glue was dry. I think I'm going to put them up in my soon-to-be-decorate sewing room. Or, maybe I'll stick them somewhere else.



I also did all the sides, which made for some glue-covered fingers and kindergarten flash backs.


Here's a close up of one of my favorite sections:

No comments: