Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hey baby, what's your sign?


I've never been an avid follower of horoscopes, but confess occasionally perusing the blurbs to see what the heavens/planets etc. have in store for me.

But a co-worker was telling me about Susan Miller's AstrologyZone Web site, and I couldn't help but be a little impressed. Although, I guess, in theory I should be impressed AFTER the month ends, not in the midst of said month... Whatever.

But reading the Taurus horoscope, I thought it was pretty nifty and wanted to share the forecasts for all the signs.
I can't say entirely disagree with my Taurus traits that are posted below. But what do you guys think? Do your signs reflect you? And what do you think about Miller's horoscopes?

Anyway, as a Taurus _ at least, according to Wikipedia (and since I'm discussing horoscopes, I'm not going to get my panties in a wad for referencing the possibly accurate Wikipedia) _ I'm part of the group that's often considered:

Stubborn, however prefer thinking of themselves as patient, sensible and firm; Dedicated, willing to work hard for what they enjoy; Determined; Disciplined, methodical; Conservative, traditional; Artistic/creative. Often musical; Relaxed, laid-back, generally cool and self-possessed; Slow to anger, but can become furiously mad; sensual, greatly enjoys good; loving; romantic and affectionate; often stuck in ruts; good sense of humor; resentful; prudent, cautious; reliable, dependable and trustworthy; tenacious, etc....

No comments: