Thursday, February 26, 2009

Paydirt, baby.


Sweet Jesus.

I just found a restaurant near my house that serves a prix fixe Sunday brunch, which, for $20, includes unlimited mimosas.

There too many good things to list about this. A) This is all of 30 feet from my church, which makes it a PERFECT brunch spot; B) Mimosas are, quite possibly, my most favorite-ever beverage. Afterall, who wants to start their morning with a screwdriver? Not me! Champagne, baby. That's where it's at. C) Did you see the UNLIMITED MIMOSAS part?

Take a wild stab where you'll find me on Sundays from now on.

Hells yeah!

1 comment:

KateKwiltz said...

Love Angelina! Unfortunately, it conjures up a lot of old boyfriend memories that I'd just as soon not think about. But unlimited mimosas? Hard to turn that one down!