Saturday, November 1, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things.


When I was snapping pictures of my most-recent quilt, I thought I'd snap a picture of my great bulletin board that's on the wall over my bed. It's one of my favorite things in my home and has always been one of the first things I've insisted on hanging up during each move.

I love the hodgepodge of stuff that's on there -- vintage postcards, cool bumper stickers, pictures of typewriters (something I love), inspirational quotes, even a note from a former colleague, not to mention a great headline or two I've clipped, a few bookmarks, and just some lovely art prints I've picked up along the way along with reminders of places I've been.

Also cool: this bulletin board was made by my grandpa and was used by my mom when she was little. Sometime in elementary school, I got my grubby Noodles paws on it and it's been hanging up in a my bedroom (or home office) ever since.

Fancy pants.

No comments: