Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Early and often.


I won't get into my thoughts on the election because a) this isn't a political blog and b) my wonky ass would get fired if I did.

But trust me when I say it's highly unusual that I got to spend election night at home. In my jammies. On the couch.

But don't think for a second that I spent the night oblivious to the historic vote being cast. (Attention boss folks: historic = either slate of candidates.) I am, after all, the girl whose Election 2000 party was visited by the D.C. Police Department for our, um, noise problem.

Tonight was quiet. But I got to nerd out in my favorite way, as you can tell by my crayon-colored election map.

Here's a view of my techno-laden spot on the sofa, complete with the wire, CNN, a variety of news web sites, my Blackberry and my trust map. And, um, booze.


No comments: