Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WHEEE

Thanks to my love of my DVR, and the fact that I haven't regularly watched live TV in probably three years, I'm way out of the loop when it comes to commercials. Like... waaaaaaaay out of the loop. Which explains why when a coworker showed me this video at the office this week, I about peed my pants.

For the record, I hate to be the dumbass who sends some link that everyone saw three months ago. But at the risk of being that person, OMG. WATCH. THIS.




You are welcome.

4 comments:

Melaina25 said...

I don't get US commercials here for obvious reasons so it's new to me and super cute :)

The Modern Gal said...

You have seen the Old Spice commercials, yes?

Megan said...

Great Jumping Jelly Beans!!!!!
That is the funniest commercial I have seen in a *really* long time!!!!!
I don't watch tv shows too much, I watch movies more ((And when I do watch tv shows I mute the commercials so I can talk to the people about the show we are watching)) So I don't see commercials too often, and I have never even heard of this one.
Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
pigs, cars and WHEEE!!!!
Megan
xo

Noodles said...

I now have the overwhelming urge to squeal "wheeeeee" in the middle of the office at random intervals.