Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kindness

One of my favorite blogs is Kind over Matter, which is like a daily dose of feel good moments. When The Modern Gal and I were talking about it sometimes feels like the world is going to hell in a jerky-mean-asshole of a handbasket, it's the kindness of the things like the card drops on that Website that make me feel better.

This video exemplifies so much of the philosophy that I love and I wish we, as a society, embraced more often.

Pour Kind Over Matter from Kind Over Matter on Vimeo.


Peace.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love kind over matter!!!
Their positive words and lovely messages are so moving and they are an inspiration in my day to day life!! :)
P.S. I L-O-V-E this stop-start magic!!!
Hope you are having a beautiful day
blocks, jars of hearts and hugs,
Megan
xo

Noodles said...

OMG, I know! Stop-start is GENIUS. I so don't have the patience to pull it over, but LOVE how it looks.
Thanks for saying hi, chica!

The Modern Gal said...

I'm going to be doing a post soon based on your comment on that post. So, stay tuned.