Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stitch and this bitch.

I don't even have enough time to keep up with my quilt making since my friends keep getting knocked up and married. But for some reason, I still found time to learn to knit. And knit. And knit. And knit. And no matter how hard I try. I can't. Put. The. Needles. Down. AHHH. What can I say, it's the perfect activity for the bus. And conference calls. And tv watching. And...



I haven't made anything fancy: Yet. Just a scarf is the softest baby alpaca wool I got at my local nearby (uh, perhaps too nearby) yarn store. I'm playing around with a mobius scarf using some super bad-ass Italian wool I found in a sale bin.

Alas. There goes my focus. No would you all quit having babies so I can knit without guilt!?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Welcome to the addiction!! It is a lovely one. Have you discovered Ravelry? One note of advice, do not under any circumstances allow yourself to take a part-time job at the local yarn store. You will go in thinking it will be a good way to support the addiction and then discover, mysteriously, that overflow yarn is stored in your microwave. Trust me, I know. :-)