Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bon Voyage!

Three guesses where I'm headed tomorrow morning at the ass-crack of dawn...

Here's one. And no, I won't blame you if this site makes you hungry for some Rice-A-Roni.


Here's No. 2. Purdy, huh?


And here's your final guess, in case you've accidentally consumed too much wine to be able to accurately decipher the first two easy-peasy clues. And YES! This row of houses is famous and called the Painted Ladies. but, er, I totally recognized them from the opening credits of "Full House." (Also, I was convinced that was where the Tanner family lived....) Damn, I'm such a child of the '80s.


I'll be hanging with some friends for a long weekend in the city by the bay. The Modern Gal has graciously agreed to be my "date" for the weekend, since everyone else who's coming along is coupled off and will probably spend the evenings making out furiously while she and I drink most of the booze and contemplate our navels. Or something like that.

I'm refusing to lug my now-geriatric laptop with me because I need space for the five pairs of shoes that I so desperately MUST bring with me to appropriately accessorize each ensemble. So I'll return to posting next week.

Until then, happy (early) weekend!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Wait, so you're telling me Danny Tanner doesn't live in those houses?

The Modern Gal said...

Did we make out? Because we should have.