Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guest Post: Why I Run

Today I'm super honored (and a wee bit nervous) to contribute a post to Jennifer Luitweiler's series Why I Run.

Jennifer is one of my biggest runner cheerleaders on The Twitter. For that I am both forever grateful and forever bummed that we aren't friends in real life.

If you like to run, or think you MIGHT like to run, you should check out her forthcoming bookRun With Me: An Accidental Runner and the Power of the Poo. 


So please, click over to her blog and read my contribution. And know that I'll be over here sweating bullets while you do.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Well done, friend. I read your tale through tears. So proud of you and all you are, all the time!

Margie said...

How inspiring! My 30th is approaching and I think I may embrace your gift to yourself. I think that would be the best gift anyone could give themselves. Thanks for sharing and keep running!