Monday, September 5, 2011

Sunshine

This weekend Chicago was, in a word, succulent. Sunday was everything you'd want September to be: it was in the 60s and low 70s, sunny, breezy, virtually no humidity. Like I said, perfect.

My friend was visiting from St. Louis so we wound up downtown, walking along the water and visiting the Bean. Since this is not exactly shaping up to the most exciting blog post in the history of blogging, I figured I'd cut my losses now. And rather than continue gushing about how gorgeous it was, I'll just show you some photos.

Chicago's Burnham Harbor. Snapped on my cell phone.

The Bean.

Can you see us? Hint: I'm in black. She's in white.

More Bean, reflecting the area north of Millennium Park.

Aon Building, BCBS, and other bits of downtown Chicago.


Julie's photo of a bike.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Noods, your photos are amazing. I hate to admit that, though, because I hate that you were having fun without me. Miss you and Chicago!

Noodles said...

I miss you MOOOOOORE!