Friday, September 26, 2008

Word up, peeps



Greetings, blogglings!


Sadly for me, I'm spending the weekend hanging out here, which really should be a ton of fun. But, because I'm a hopeless addict, I just wish I could spend the weekend picking through my fabric stash and working on some quilting projects.


But to perk myself up, I've got great plans to swing by here on my way back from the hinterlands. (There, um, may or may not be a stop at the Ann Taylor outlet store that's on the way. Yum.) And I'm hoping to find some of the new Amy Butler August Fields fabric collection. Isn't it cool looking?


But I digress... So, who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell... No. I'm not Gossip Girl. Just a craftyish 20-something geekette who's recently rediscovered the joy of all things DIY -- especially in the land of fabrics.


Look for updates on my projects and links to super-cool other things I see out there on the interwebs. And, because I'm a hopeless addict of all things small, fuzzy and four-legged, there will probably be some sugar-coma-enducing tales, too!

Ciao!

No comments: